Our VMs have pure IPv6 connectivity. However using DNS64 and NAT64, they still can reach the old IPv4 Internet.
Secure, easy, and simple. It will be running in few seconds.
At datacenterlight.ch ALL VMs are with both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, and the prices are still very affordable. Check it now!
Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) is the most recent version of the Internet Protocol (IP), the communications protocol that provides an identification and location system for computers on networks and routes traffic across the Internet. IPv6 was developed by the Internet Engineering Task Force to deal with the long-anticipated problem of IPv4 address exhaustion. IPv6 is intended to replace IPv4. To know more in detail about how IPv6 enables you and gives you the power, read on our blog "No IPv6 = No power."
- Dualstack means having IPv4 and IPv6 on the same machine: so we are Lightweight
- No more hassle with IPv4
- VMs have only IPv6, but can reach the IPv4 internet nonetheless!
- IPv4 internet reachable through our NAT64 gateway
- You have full control over rDNS settings.
- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM)
- IPv6onlyhosting is located in Glarus, Switzerland, at a datacenter run by 100% hydropower from the Alps.
Our tech stack is fully open-source. To know more about why we run a datacenter fully on FOSS, you can check our blog article "The Importance of Devuan."
Bahnhofstrasse 1, 8783 Linthal